What prompted investment on these movies? They wasted my money and my Time…
These are my take on the worst movies made and me getting to see them…although films can be rated on scale of good, ok, poor these were very very poor. They generated hypes and hoolah but were disastrous. And question that emerges is Why ? Hoping, hoping with crossed fingers that Kambhak Ishq does not find way in my list of worst movies…
- Bade Dilwala – this Sunil Shetty starrer has beautiful songs. Remember ‘baant raha tha jab khuda, saare jahaan ki naimatein…’. But movie was awful. This takes the first place. It had an expressionless herione, a shouting Archana Puran Singh as Suniel Shetty’s wife (oye!!!) and a Suniel Shetty in a serious role, most awwwwwfullllllll. Sggest this movie to your biggest enemyon whom you want to take a devastating revenge.
- Gazab Tamasa – After AAshiqui, Rahul Roy-Anu Agarwal were hot. The posters showed Anu in 2 piece. The film directed/produced by ace Villain Ranjeet was a damp whimper. Less said the better.
- Yaadein – the movie again has a good music score by Anu Malik. It has the backing of Director/Producer Subhash Ghai, has big star cast. Jackie Shroff, Kareena Kapoor were irritating. Perhaps Subhash Ghai triesd to make a huge blockbuster, but in the end got a cock-roach.
- Aaag – RGV ki Sholay Part 2 – roooobish, rooobish and rubbish. My friends and me also left the audi by interval. Why the hell Ajay Devgan accepted this bull*#^$ concept.
- Zoru ka Gulam – this Govinda starrer film in David Dhawan mode was a nonsense. The director of this movie also has to his credit bade Dilwala, the No 1 in this countdown.
- Billo Barber – Irfaan Khan and Co. were ok. The biggest distraction was SRK dancing again ad again out of context. Perhaps SRK thought that audience will lap him up but was made to realise that story counts not the star-trums
- Chandni Chowk 2 China – ufffffffffffff. It has a Director who made KHNH. How? Why? But CC2C! Ramesh Sippy as co-producer. Aki and Deipika in man star cast – a disaster. OMG. @-3 months before the film released have read in some newspaper or web article by a film astrologer that CC2C would be a disaster. His prophecy was cent percent right. I missed that article, would definitely have made that astrologer my Guru.
- Cash – this Anupam Sinha directed ( Tum Bin/Dus fame) craper. Could not find its head and tail. Why! for the producers if you have so much Cash to waste on such cinema donate it to me.
- Rocky – the new one. Zayed Khan fresh from the success of Main Hoon Na, proves that acting abilities are proportional to Director’s ability. In serious scenes it appeared he was doing comedy. And see the Director is Raj Sippy. He gave us films like Inkaar, Satte Pe Satta. Even Himesh’s music looked jarring and repetitive. Watched the movie in a night show of its first day release. Had a sound sleep after the movie. A bad dream before the sleep.
- Mein Prem ki Diwani hoon – perhaps i regret for Anu Mallik. In this movie he created beautiful mekodoes but the film fell below expectations. Kareena was irritating, and so her mother Himani Shivpuri in the movie. Hritik Roshan was again overacting to the hilt. Even Junior B’s sedate performance could not raise the ship and it sank. Sooraj Barjatya’s experimentation with cartoon characters odf parrots and pups did not managed to string any chord.